Internet Installer/Technician needed for Wireless Internet Company.
Internet Installer/Technician needed for Wireless Internet Company. The main duty will be to install transceiver antennas for commercial and or residential customers. Other responsibilities include service calls, running Cat-5 cable, installing/programming WiFi routers.
Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs or more, carrying and setting up ladders, etc. The job involves climbing ladders and working at heights over 30 feet.
- Basic use of tools including electric drill, hammer, pliers, wrenches, etc is required.
- Computer background with technical network training or experience necessary.
- Understanding of WiFi programming.
- Must be bilingual, English/Spanish
- Valid Drivers License
- No criminal and or DWI background for the past 5 years
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, and during emergencies.
- Team-oriented, positive attitude, with excellent customer service/client relations and interpersonal skills.
- Full-Time Positions Available
- Pay: $9.00 – $15.00 per hour (Depending on experience)
Please do not respond if you do not have the above qualifications. Salary commensurate with experience.
Twin Wireless Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
(Need a resume? Here’s a template that you can use)