Internet Installer/Technician needed for Wireless Internet Company.
The main duty will be to install Internet antennas for commercial and residential customers. Other responsibilities may include service calls, running Cat-5 cable, installing/programming routers or other networking equipment.
Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs or more, carrying and setting up ladders, etc. The job involves climbing ladders and working at heights over 30 feet.
- Basic use of tools including electric drill, hammer, pliers, wrenches, etc is required.
- Computer background with technical network training or experience necessary.
- Understanding of WiFi programming.
- Must be bilingual, English/Spanish
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, and during emergencies.
- Team-oriented, positive attitude, with excellent customer service/client relations and interpersonal skills.
Please do not respond if you do not have the above qualifications. Salary commensurate with experience. If you would like to apply, please call our offices at (956) 618-3343
Twin Wireless Communications is an equal opportunity employer.