Service and Equipment Agreement
This is an agreement between the Customer and The Wireless Inter Net Corporation referred to as TWIN .
1. Installation and the first month are due upon completion of the job. Basic installation includes up to 50ft outdoor CAT-5 cabling, and maximum of 10 ft pole $99.00+$29.00 application fee for 1 year.(we also have month to month contract) call the office for more information. Tall buildings may require additional cost. Indoor wall run, attic or office networking is not included in basic wiring. Any towers or poles longer than 18 ft. will require tower climbing for additional cost
2. I guarantee the monthly payment for internet service as detailed on the second page. In case of early termination I personally guarantee the early termination fee $499.00 (Or remaining balance of your contract, whichever is less, plus expenses to recoup charges in necessary)
Note: If S.S. # and or credit card is not provided, $199.00 deposit is required.
3. Customers and/or TWIN (The Wireless Internet Corp) can terminate the account or change its terms in writing after the period of 12 months from the date of signing the contract. Automatic annual renewal will occur after the 1st day of contract expiration unless written request to terminate the contract is submitted 30 days prior to renewal date. The termination of contract must be submitted in writing. Email or voice message will not be accepted.
4. Customers may utilize the networking equipment, as it is intended for the period herein stated.
5. Under no circumstances shall TWIN or its contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from Customer’s use of or inability to use the Wireless Networking Services, or Customer’s reliance of information, services or merchandise provided on or through the service or as a result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance.
6. Customer shall pay, in accordance with provisions of the billing options selected by monthly prepayment. A $39.00 reconnection fee will be applied after the 10th. Return checks that are insufficient (NSF) will be charged a fee of $39.00 plus a reconnection fee of $39.00. This amount, as well as the original amount of the check must be paid in full by cash, credit card, or cashier’s check or money order
7. TWIN shall not be held liable for any interruption of services due to act of God ( Storms, Lightning, Hurricanes, …..)
8. If customer is dissatisfied with the service or with any terms, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of TWIN (The Wireless Internet Corp) in operating the service, customer’s sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate the agreement and discontinue using the service in writing (email or voice message not accepted)within the first 30 days of installation. Customer will be liable for total installation cost and total first month’s payment.”
9. TWIN has the right to take action to stop service of customers with increased levels in Spam e-mail activity and over and beyond normal data transfer usage GB /month.
10. TWIN has no obligation to monitor the service. However, customers agree that TWIN has the right to monitor the service electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the service properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers.
11. Twin reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, or in violation of this Agreement.
12. Except as expressly permitted by TWIN in writing, customers may not redistribute this Service or resell access received from TWIN.
13. Customers may not hire and/or give any offers to Twin’s employees during and or two years after their service contract.
14. Customers should permit Twin’s representatives to access the unit for upgrades, re-connections, reprogramming, and/or disconnection and removal at any time during the working hours. If we are not given access when service has ended, TWIN will pursue any legal action deemed necessary. Customer will be responsible for all collection and legal expenses.
15. TWIN has a right to change the price after the anniversary of the contract. TWIN has a right to disconnect or refuse service to anyone, when the payment has not been received within the 10 day grace period from the due date, the balance as well as a re-connection fee and finance charge will need to be paid in full prior to being re-connected.
16. Customer is responsible for damaged equipment and labor related to the radio transceiver, and power supply, caused by: mistreatment, vandalism, and fire. Acts of GOD such as lightning, floods and hurricanes are covered
17. All services related to customer networking equipment such as: router, switches, power supplies, connectors will be the customer’s responsibility. All service calls (truck roll) cost $99.00 for first 45 min, then $25.00/15 min in 15 min increments. All charges are final and must be paid after service is rendered.
18. If no attempts are made to make payment for balance of Internet service, equipment, or service calls within 30 days, the contract will be terminated. Item 14 will then be enforced with early termination of contract.
Note3: The Internet speed is based on the average reading during 24 hour/day.
Note4: Wi-Fi managed router must be returned to TWIN Inc. in working condition