You should always use a surge protector regardless of weather conditions. In the event of a power surge, it will trip, protecting your equipment. There is some risk of damage. For Maximum safety, you should unplug your equipment during the storm or for extended periods of non-use.
- Twin Wireless Breaks Internet Speed Barriers with Latest Tower Launch North of Edinburg February 20, 2023
- Exciting things coming to Edinburg area TWIN Customers January 22, 2023
- AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM (ACP) September 22, 2022
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Cut The Cord June 23, 2022
- Twin Wireless Internet Expands service with upgraded hardware thanks to the FCC’s new frequency allocations (956) December 14, 2021
5101 S McColl Rd
Edinburg, TX 78539