You should always use a surge protector regardless of weather conditions. In the event of a power surge, it will trip, protecting your equipment. There is some risk of damage. For Maximum safety, you should unplug your equipment during the storm or for extended periods of non-use.
- Twin Wireless Internet Expands service with upgraded hardware thanks to the FCC’s new frequency allocations (956) December 14, 2021
- What should you do to protect your equipment during a thunderstorm? May 26, 2020
- Our La Villa Tower May 25, 2020
- Working Hard for you May 13, 2020
- Statement to our valued community March 29, 2020
5101 S McColl Rd
Edinburg, TX 78539