Q: Do you offer unlimited data?
A: Yes all our plans include unlimited data
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: Pay online at www.twin.net
Mail a check or money order
Cash deposit at any IBC Bank deposit to account # 2513518950
Call the office at 956-618-3343 ext 701-703
- Invoice Date: This is the date that your invoice is generated. If you are set to autopay, that is the date that the funds will be drafted. If you are not set to autopay, then you will find your pay by date next to the total charges.
- Your invoice #: This will change monthly when a new invoice comes out.Customer Account #: This is the account number that we use to identify you as our customer.
- Billing Cycle: We are set to a 20-day net billing cycle.
- Charges: Shows the description of your plan, the dates of service that it covers and the total charges that are due.
- Total Charges: Charges for that invoice.
- Please Pay By: The date that we must receive payment. If you have a re-connection fee from the previous month, it will appear here as well.
- Balance Due: This is the total amount that is owed for this invoice.
Q: How is the cancellation policy:
A: Customer should cancel their service within 30 days from their monthly invoice date, In all other instances, the customer will be liable for the full month’s subscription.
- We must receive all the equipment
- We must receive the returned equipment
- Allow 10-14 days past the payment date to ensure that the payment has processed
Customers under contract -If they are going to cancel service
- Must pay $299.00 or
- Payout the contract whichever price is the lesser amount.
A: Did you know that TWIN charges $99.00 per hour for most service visits? As part of the TWIN Care Plan, this rate is waived when our support team deems you need a service call.
- New roof and need your dish moved? No problem
- Dog chew through your wires? Service fee
- Does lightning strike your dish? No problem
- The equipment was unplugged? Service fee
*Dispatch will schedule your service call for the date/time that the first available tech will be in your area. An additional charge will apply for expedited calls.
A: While our Internet plans allow you to download an unlimited amount of data, there are laws against downloading certain things, including copyright-infringed works. When we get a DMCA complaint linked to your account, we are required by law to notify you. The first 2 “strikes” are free, and then it’s $10 per DMCA complaint up to 12, which is when we have to ask you to find another ISP.
Q: Connecting Multiple Devices?
- Did you know that TWIN support technicians can help you connect multiple devices to your TWIN Wi-Fi? In the past, a fee was charged to connect multiple devices. Now with the TWIN Care Plan that fee has disappeared on the installation date.
- No need to call multiple company’s support lines to set up your new phone, tablet, or gaming console.
- A one-stop-shop to get all your devices connected to your TWIN Wi-Fi over the phone in minutes.
A: We love it when you love the service enough to tell your friends and neighbors. We offer a referral credit of $25 for each person you sign up. There is no limit to how many referral credits you can get!
A: To request credit for down-time, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A: Yes, our network has speeds that support streaming video on sites like Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube.
We recommend TWIN 2 or better for better video experience.
A: We mount a radio on the outside of your home and point it to a nearby TWIN tower. The tower and the radio securely send and receive your Internet content. Wireless radio (CPE) installed on the outside of the home. From the outside radio, we run a cable into your home and install a wireless router. This allows you to connect your wired and wireless devices to the Internet, so everyone in your home can get online. We also secure (encrypt) the wireless router so others can’t “steal” your Internet.
A: Yes – Many people are under the impression that wireless is not reliable and have heard horror stories about wireless Internet constantly going out. The difference is in the installation standards. If your signal quality is marginal, we will not install service, avoiding headaches for you, and for our technicians. The TWIN network has an uptime of 99.99% and is monitored 24/7.
A: No, as long as the issue lies with TWIN equipment – the outside radio, the cabling, and the TWIN router. We service this equipment free of charge. A customer will be charged if they cut the cable or if the equipment was ruined on their end. If you want your house rewired, the radio moved (i.e. getting a new roof), or your computer ends up being the problem, then there would be a charge for the visit. NOTE: Support Technicians can typically troubleshoot to determine if it is your equipment or TWIN, and you would be notified if a paid service visit is required.
A: Yes. If you move to a residence where TWIN is available, you can continue your contract. TWIN can test your new location for free to determine serviceability. TWIN charges a $99.00 move fee to re-install equipment at your new location. If you are moving, and we cannot service the new location there will be no charges if you have passed more than 55% of your contract time.
A: TWIN is here to help! You can find tutorials and instructional guides on this website, and you can speak to a technician over the phone six days a week.
Q: How can I test my internet speed?
A: Many websites offer free internet speed tests that measure your download and upload speeds. Perform a speed test using one of these reputable websites to assess the performance of your internet connection similar to speedtest.net.
Q: I’m unable to access a specific website. What should I do?
A: First, try accessing the website from a different device or browser to determine if the issue is specific to your device. Clear your browser cache and cookies, and restart your device. If the problem persists, the website may be experiencing temporary issues, or there could be a network routing problem. Contact TWIN for further assistance.
Q: Why am I experiencing high latency or lag during online activities?
A: High latency or lag can be caused by multiple factors, including network congestion, distance to servers, or issues with your router. Close unnecessary applications or devices that may be using bandwidth, and consider upgrading your router, your service plan or contacting TWIN for troubleshooting steps.
Remember, if you encounter persistent issues or require more specific assistance, it is recommended for you to conytact TWIN tech support for further guidance.