Service and Equipment Agreement for The Wireless Internet Corporation (TWIN)
This agreement is between the Customer and TWIN.
1. Installation and the first month are due upon completion of the job. Basic installation includes up to 50ft outdoor CAT-5e cabling and a maximum of 10 ft pole for $99.00 for labor. Equipment is the property of TWIN. Tall buildings may require additional costs. Indoor wall run, attic or office networking is not included in basic wiring. Any extra poles or towers needed are available for an additional cost. The technician will explain to the customer what additional poles or towers, if any, are needed before installation.
2. Customer guarantees to make the monthly payment for Internet service as detailed on the second page. In case of termination, the customer must give us 30 days’ notice starting the 1st day of the following month. For example, if you want to cancel on July 15, your cancellation will go in effect on August 31. You will be responsible for the month of August.
3. TWIN reserves the right to change the pricing at any time with 30 days’ notice. Those customers with a contract will not be affected!
4. Customers may only utilize the networking equipment as it is intended.
5. Under no circumstances shall TWIN, nor its contractors, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from Customer’s use of or inability to use the Internet service, or Customer’s reliance of information, services or merchandise provided on or through the service or as a result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, computer virus, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance.
6. Customer shall pay, in accordance with provisions of the billing options selected by monthly prepayment. A $29.00 reconnection fee will be applied after the 5th. Returned checks that are insufficient (NSF) will be charged a fee of $39.00 in addition to the re-connection fee of $29.00. This amount, as well as the original amount of the check, must be paid in full by cash, credit card, or cashier’s check or money order.
7. TWIN shall not be held liable for any interruption of services due to acts of God (Storms, Lightning, Hurricanes, …..)
8. During the first 30 days, If the customer is dissatisfied with the service or with any terms, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of TWIN in operating the service, customer’s sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate the agreement and discontinue using the service in writing (email or voice message not accepted). The customer will be liable for total installation cost and a total of the first month’s payment.”
9. TWIN has the right to take action to stop the service of customers with increased levels in Spam e-mail activity and over and beyond normal data transfer usage of 300 Gigabits (Gb) per month.
10. TWIN has no obligation to monitor the service. However, customers agree that TWIN has the right to monitor the service electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any local or federal laws, regulations or other governmental requests, to operate the service properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers.
11. Please be aware that You, as our customer, may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. downloading music or movie files from the internet without paying for them is illegal and violates the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act). TWIN does not condone piracy or unauthorized copying and/or sharing of material such as movies, TV shows, music, or software. We have a right to terminate services at our discretion. All Internet Service providers must cooperate completely with any federal law or complaint of any illegal activities that a customer may be participating in.
12. Twin reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, or in violation of this Agreement.
13. Except as expressly permitted by TWIN in writing, customers may not redistribute this Service or resell access received from TWIN.
14. Customers may not hire and/or give any offers to Twin’s employees for service or purchase of any equipment not belonging to TWIN during the time customer is utilizing TWIN’s services, as well as for two years after they have canceled the service contract. All services and purchases must be written in the service order.
15. Customers should permit Twin’s representatives to access the unit for upgrades, re-connections, reprogramming, and/or disconnection and removal at any time during normal working hours. If we are not given access when service has ended, TWIN will pursue any legal action deemed necessary to retrieve our equipment. The customer will be responsible for all collection and legal expenses.
16. TWIN has a right to change the price of the service with a 30-day notice. TWIN has a right to disconnect or refuse service to anyone when payment has not been received within the 10-day grace period from the due date. The balance, as well as a re-connection fee, will need to be paid in full prior to being re-connected.
17. The customer is responsible for damaged equipment and labor related to the radio transceiver and power supply caused by mistreatment, vandalism, and fire. Acts of GOD such as lightning, floods, and hurricanes are covered.
18. All services related to customer networking equipment such as a router, switches, power supplies, and connectors will be the customer’s responsibility. All service calls (truck roll) cost $99.00 for the first 45 min, then $25.00/15 min increments. All charges are final and must be paid after service is rendered.
19. If no attempts are made to make payment for the balance of Internet service, equipment, or service calls within 30 days, the contract will be terminated. Equipment will be removed and all balances will need to be paid to avoid collection/legal fees. There will be a $99.00 re-installation fee if service re-connection is requested.
20. Microwave License Fee – $2.99
21. Equipment insurance – $2.99
Note 1: The Internet speed is based on the average reading during a 24 hour/day.
Note 2: The Radio Antenna on the roof and any Wi-Fi managed router must be returned to TWIN Inc. in working condition. Radio Antenna is $199.00 and Wi-Fi managed router is $129.00. Both or each will be charged if not retrieved from the customer premises.
Note 3: If you are on a 12 or 24-month contract and you get behind on your monthly payment of 30 days or more during your contract period, your contract will automatically revert to a month to month (Regular price), and the discount rate will be charged back against your security deposit from the beginning of your installation date.
Call Us Today! (956) 618-3343 | Address: 5101 S. McColl Rd. Edinburg, TX, firstname.lastname@example.org